Dr Arash Valipour
Lecturer in Marketing
- Lecturer in Marketing
- Member of the Department of Marketing
Arash Valipour is a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Marketing at Queen Mary University of London, School of Business and Management. He joined Queen Mary from Leeds University Business School, where he obtained a PhD in Marketing. He also holds a BSc in Computer Science and an MBA in Marketing.
Arash's interests focus on:
- Services marketing
- Front-line employees
- Occupational health psychology
- B2B marketing
- Professional services firms
- BUSM094: Introduction to Marketing Theory and Concepts
- “The Role of Job Demands in Job Engagement: Evidence from Professional Service Firms”, Winter AMA Conference, 2019, Austin, US.
- “Impact of Job Stressors on Job Engagement in Professional Services Firms: The Moderating Role of Job Feedback, AMS Annual Conference, 2019”, Vancouver, Canada.
- “A Study of Job Stressors among B2B Senior Solicitors”, AMS World Marketing Congress, 2019, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- “Job Stress in Front-Line Employees of Professional Services Firms: The Case of the UK Law Firms”, Academy of Marketing Conference, 2019, London, UK.
- “The Relationships among Brand Personality, Emotional Brand Attachment and Brand Loyalty: An Empirical Study of Mobile Market in Iran”, EMAC Conference, 2016, Oslo, Norway.