First, Second, Final Year and Senior Status Scholarships
The School of Law has a number of £1000 scholarships available to students in their first, second and final years of their 3 or 4-year LLB and those in either year of their Senior Status LLB. These scholarships are based on academic merit and not financial circumstances.
Those applying for a Second or Final Year Scholarship must not have received a School of Law scholarship in a previous academic year.
- Applicants will be assessed based on their application statement and prior academic achievement;
- First Year Scholarship applicants and students applying in the first year of their Senior Status will be judged on their potential, based on their academic achievement prior to Queen Mary University of London
- Second Year Scholarship applicants and students applying in the second year of their Senior Status are required to have achieved an average of at least 2:2 grade (50 – 59%) in their first year
- Final Year Scholarship applicants are required to have achieved an average of at least 2:1 grade (60 – 69%) in their second year
- Applicants in the second or final year of their LLB must have a satisfactory attendance record of at least 90%.
- Applicants will be required to write a 300-word statement about how they have or will contribute to the School of Law.
How to apply
These scholarships are currently under review.
If you have any questions or queries about this award, please contact email@example.com.