Professor Loukas Mistelis gave keynote speech at Beijing Arbitration Commission (BAC) seminar
Professor Loukas Mistelis was invited to give the keynote speech at the seminar ‘Drafting of Awards in International Arbitration’, co-hosted by the Beijing Arbitration Commission (“BAC”) and the Tsinghua University School of Law on 7 November 2013 in Beijing, China.
Professor Loukas Mistelis is Director of the School of International Arbitration and Clive M Schmitthoff Professor of Transnational Commercial Law and Arbitration at Queen Mary.
The seminar was presided over by Lu Song, BAC arbitrator and professor of the China Foreign Affairs University. More than 80 people attended the event, including arbitrators of large arbitral institutions, domestic and foreign senior scholars, in-house counsels and partners of law firms.
- Read more about Professor Mistelis’ presentation on the Beijing Arbitration Commission (BAC) website
Related law programmes
- LLM in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- Postgraduate Diploma - International Dispute Resolution
- Postgraduate Distance Learning Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration
- Postgraduate Distance Learning Diploma in International Mediation