PhD funding for 2012 announced
Over £575,000 funding for postgraduate legal research at Queen Mary.
The School of Law at Queen Mary, University of London is pleased to announce the PhD (postgraduate research) funding for September 2012.
Consistently ranked in the top 10 law schools in UK Government’s Research Assessment Exercise in 2001 and 2008, The School of Law is made up of the Department of Law and the Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS).
Department of Law – Six PhD Studentships
- Legal History: The Court of Chancery and its Records, 1820 - 1888 (in collaboration with the National Archive)
- Immigration and Counter Terrorism law in Europe
- General Department of Law Studentship
- Three Graduate Teaching Assistant Studentships (GTA)
Centre for Commercial Law Studies – Four PhD Studentships
- Herchel Smith Scholarship in Intellectual Property
- Software Patent in the Mobile Industry (smartphones and tablets)
- Law and Finance (Joint scholarships with the School of Business and Management)
- Consumer Behaviour and the Law
For more information visit our postgraduate funding 2012 pages.