Law Winter Graduation 2009
Congratulations to the Class of 2009 who graduated from the School of Law at Queen Mary, University of London in December 2009.
Postgraduate law students were awarded their degrees at the graduation ceremony held on 9 December in the Queens Building.
Professor Spyros Maniatis, Director of the Centre of Commercial Law Studies at the School of Law is delighted that the graduation ceremony was such a success and congratulates the prize winners, "their achievement reflected an excellent year for the LLM at Queen Mary, University of London, in terms of student performance and quality".
Each year the School of Law and Queen Mary, University of London award prizes in recognition of excellent academic performance.
The LLM prize winners for 2009 were:
- Ms Helena Duong - Roy Goode Prize and Drapers Prize
- Mr Tobias Johansson - Principal’s Prize
- Mr Jagdish Govindaraju Patel - Allen & Overy Prize
- Mr Haroon Khalid - Clive Schmitthoff Commercial Law Prize
- Ms Jan Kathyrn O’Neil - Ross Cranston Prize
- Mr Netsanet Demissie Belay - Lawrence Tshume Prize
Photo: Law Winter Graduation: graduates with LLM tutors: Professor Chris Reed, Professor Loukas Mistelis and Angie Raymond.