News and events
Find out about the latest news from the Centre for Commercial Law Studies.
We hold a number of events in Paris each year, involving distinguished guest speakers from the French and global legal communities.
With the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Queen Mary University of London is following carefully all government advice. The health, welfare and safety of students, staff and visitors is our top priority. As part of our planning, we are keeping all major events and gatherings under review and we will be offering some events as webinars.
Find out about events held the Centre for Commercial Law Studies.
Past events include:
- Le Cafe des Arbitres - The Role of States' Courts Decisions in Arbitral Proceedings
- Climate Change and the Paris Agreement
- European Capital Markets Union: where are we after 4 years? Where are we going?
- Artificial Intelligence and Corporate Governance
- Perspectives on pro-bono work in France and the UK
- More than Just a Game - Paris edition