New Graduates Hub
- Join the Queen Mary Network. Our exclusive online networking platform allows you to connect with Queen Mary’s global community; join regional and special interest groups; benefit from career expertise and advice through e-mentoring and update your details simply and easily.
- Become an Alumni Ambassador. This programme is designed to equip future students with all the information they need to know about Queen Mary, the course they’re interested in and London life. As a new graduate-to-be, your recent experiences would be really useful to share with these students.
- Follow us on Instagram:@alumni_qmul_official; Facebook and Twitter: @QMULAlumni; LinkedIn: Queen Mary Alumni Team. Find out how you can participate in our digital campaigns and on our monthly radio show, which is run in collaboration with Quest Radio.
- Become an Alumni Volunteer. Inspire the next generation of Queen Mary students by taking part in mentoring, careers initiatives, events, recruitment activities and much more.
- Visit our Alumni Blog. Our weekly content includes profiles with a range of Queen Mary alumni, which allow their voices and stories to be heard. You can also write for QMSU’s CUB Magazine from an alumni perspective.
- Thinking about further study and employment? Receive a discount on postgraduate study at Queen Mary and take advantage of free careers support up to two years after you leave.
- Attend alumni events. You can attend our annual alumni reception at the House of Lords, guest lectures, networking opportunities, as well as gatherings in cities all over the world.
- Register for an Alumni Extra Card. This gives you reference access to our Mile End, Whitechapel and West Smithfield libraries. You can also visit the Queen Mary Archives in our Mile End Library for free.
- Update your details. Keep in touch with us to receive our alumni communications such as e-newsletters and invitations to events, both in the UK and internationally.
Congratulations on all that you have achieved during your time here at Queen Mary. We are proud to welcome you into our alumni community and we cannot wait to see the different journeys you all embark on post Queen Mary.
Finally, a short message on behalf of Careers and Enterprise
Finalists – be part of the biggest annual social survey
We want to let you know that, 15 months after you leave, you’ll be contacted about the Graduate Outcomes Survey, a government-led survey for all graduates from all universities in England. This allows us to understand the graduate perspective and what success looks like for you following your time at Queen Mary. Your responses will also help us to evaluate and promote our courses, and to guide current students on future work/study options. We would love you to participate in the survey.
Please take a moment to update your contact details on MySIS before you leave Queen Mary, so that we can contact you for the survey and continue to share job vacancies and other career opportunities with you after you leave Queen Mary. All of our graduates are welcome to continue to use Queen Mary Careers and Enterprise services after graduation. (Whenever we email you, we’ll always give you the option of opting out of emails from us!)
Influence the future of education – be part of the picture.