Accommodation Problems (Queen Mary Residences)
The Residences team offer a range of support to those living in Queen Mary accommodation including support for mental health issues (two staff are Mental Health first aid trained) and flatmate mediation. Residence reception in France House, Mile End is open 24 hours a day throughout the year, contact Residential Services and Support here.
In everything we do, our ultimate purpose is to promote student wellbeing. As a team, we want to ensure that residents have the best experience possible whilst living in halls where they can experience a sense of community and flourish in their academic and personal lives.
Accommodation Problems (external to Queen Mary)
There are a range of alternative accommodation options off campus. Housing Services can advise students on pricing options, short stay accommodation, contracts or any issues they are having with private rental. They are located on the Mile End Campus in The Housing Hub, Feilden House, Westfield Way, London, E1 4NP. For help with accommodation queries external to Queen Mary see here
- Enquiries about Queen Mary Halls of Residences:
- Enquiries and advice about privately rented accommodation:
+44 (0)20 7882 6473
Many Queen Mary students choose to live at home and commute to university. A range of facilities are available that may be of particular use to these students including;
- Resources in the Students Union Hub in particular microwaves where students can heat up their lunch and an Amazon Locker where they can have Amazon deliveries stored.
- Storage lockers on the ground floor of the Bancroft Building for students to store their belongings on Campus. Bancroft Building Locker Location.pdf [PDF 210KB]
- A laptop loan service is available in the Mile End Library for students who have forgotten or do not wish to bring their own laptops on campus.