Centre: NIHR Biomedical Research Centre at Barts
Jackie obtained an MSc in Biometry at Reading University and gained experience of cardiovascular studies with posts at the Medical Research Council and University College London. Jackie joined the WHRI in 2016, becoming Senior Statistician for the CV CTU in 2017.
Jackie’s roles and responsibilities for the CV CTU include:
- Advising on study design, sample size and statistical methods
- Providing senior statistical support
- Writing patient allocation algorithms and producing randomisation lists
- Writing detailed statistical analysis plans and proposals
- Contributing to trial management and data monitoring committees
- Assisting PIs with data management systems
- Carrying out statistical analysis of trial data.