Advance HE - benefits for staff
All Queen Mary staff have access to a wide range of membership benefits from Advance HE including publications, events and webinars.
Development programmes, conferences and events
To find out more about theis year's programme, visit the Advance HE website or download the Advance HE Programme and Events 2021-22 [PDF 14,395KB]
- Advance HE in partnership September 2021
- Advance HE in partnership July 2021 [PDF 2,370KB]
- Advance HE in partnership June 2021 [PDF 2,176KB]
- Advance HE in partnership May 2021 [PDF 1,284KB]
- Advance HE in partnership April 2021 [PDF 2,193KB]
- Advance HE in partnership March 2021 [PDF 2,794KB]
- Advance HE in partnership February 2021 [PDF 1,441KB]
- Advance HE in partnership January 2021 [PDF 2,151KB]
- Advance HE in partnership December 2020 [PDF 1,874KB]
- Advance HE in partnership November 2020 [PDF 3,215KB]
- Advance HE in partnership October 2020 [PDF 3,378KB]
Advance HE Connect
Advance HE Connect is an online network community for HE with over 20,000 users from 3,155 organisations in 100 countries. To find out more about how to join, visit the Advance HE Connect website.
Connect Benefit Series
The Connect Benefit Series is free to staff at Advance HE member institutions. It provides a space for collaboration and dicussion of key challenges in the sector. In 2021/22 there will be four, three-month deep-dive projects and two, six-month longitudinal projects. You can find out more about how to participate from the Advance HE website.
During 2020/21 each month covered a different theme, producing outputs including webinars, blogs/vlogs, Tweet chats, tool kits and guidance document.
- July - Celebrating success and addressing challenges in assessment
- June - The future of the student voice? Policy, principles, practice
- April & May - Transforming Organisations - from student to board
- March - Sustainability for everyone: here and now
- February - How has Covid-19 impacted on gender equality in HE?
- January - Re-thinking delivery models for quality Higher Education for all
- December - Engaging learners: Any time? Any place? Anyhow?
- November: Exceptional student retention
- October: Diversity and inclusion – the critical governance role
Reports, Publications and Resources
Advance HE publishes a wide range of resources to support the development of best practice.