Advance HE - benefits for staff
All Queen Mary staff have access to a wide range of membership benefits from Advance HE including publications, events and webinars.
Development programmes, conferences and events
This year's portfolio of programmes, events and conferences has been developed with a greater emphasis on, and use of, digital technology. To find out more, visit the Advance HE website or download the Advance HE Programme and Events 20-21 [PDF 8,368KB]
- Advance HE in partnership April 2021 [PDF 2,193KB]
- Advance HE in partnership March 2021 [PDF 2,794KB]
- Advance HE in partnership February 2021 [PDF 1,441KB]
- Advance HE in partnership January 2021 [PDF 2,151KB]
- Advance HE in partnership December 2020 [PDF 1,874KB]
- Advance HE in partnership November 2020 [PDF 3,215KB]
- Advance HE in partnership October 2020 [PDF 3,378KB]
Advance HE Connect
Advance HE Connect is an online network community for HE with over 20,000 users from 3,155 organisations in 100 countries. To find out more about how to join, visit the Advance HE Connect website.
Connect Benefit Series
The Connect Benefit Series is a ‘what works’ suite of resources that focus on sharing practice. Each month has a different theme, and outputs include webinars, blogs/vlogs, Tweet chats, tool kits and guidance document.
Find out more about recent themes
- April & May - Transforming Organisations - from student to board
- March - Sustainability for everyone: here and now
- February - How has Covid-19 impacted on gender equality in HE?
- January - Re-thinking delivery models for quality Higher Education for all
- December - Engaging learners: Any time? Any place? Anyhow?
- November: Exceptional student retention
- October: Diversity and inclusion – the critical governance role
Reports, Publications and Resources
Advance HE publishes a wide range of resources to support the development of best practice.