CER Best Dissertation Prize 2020
When: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 - Thursday, October 1, 2020, 11:00 AM - 11:00 AM
In line with the key mission of the Centre for European Research (CER) to promote and advance interdisciplinary studies and research projects on Europe, it launches a ‘Best Dissertation Prize’ contest for QMUL students.
The CER Best Dissertation Prize honours MA and MSC students from the School of Politics and International Relations who have written a dissertation in the field of European Union studies, European integration, contemporary European politics or comparative European politics. Given the Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence Project on the future of EU-UK relations we are particularly interested in dissertations on related topics but will give equal attention to above-mentioned topics.
The CER Prize Committee will select the winner who will get:
His/her article published as part of the CER policy brief series online and in print (please see the paper by our winner from last year Humeira Mahmud- see the video here)
A cash award of £150 Eligibility criteria
- Candidates must be MA or MSc students at the School of Politics and International Relations (QMUL). Students studying via Distance Learning can be considered.
- To be considered, candidates must submit their dissertation by the official PG dissertation deadline.
- Students must first submit their dissertation via QMPlus/Canvas and wait to receive their grade
- Students who want to be considered for the prize must then ask their dissertation supervisor to consider nominating their work for the prize.
- The prize winner will be contacted in October, following the release of all dissertation results.