There are many useful apps available for aiding concentration and focus which you can find on our Apps4Learning Blog.
- An NHS guide to ADHD containing information on symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment and advice on living with ADHD.
- ADHD UK is a charity founded for people with ADHD by people with ADHD. Their site contains information about the condition, guidance on support for ADHD in education, the workplace and in day-to-day life and details research they undertake into the lived experiences of people with ADHD.
- The ADHD Foundation is a UK-based neurodiversity charity which represents people living with ADHD, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia/DCD, dyscalculia, OCD and Tourette’s Syndrome. Their site details their range of services for neurodivergent adults and hosts a range of resources for people with or supporting those that are neurodivergent.
- The Attention Deficit Disorder Information and Support Service (ADDISS) provides information, training and support for parents, those with and professionals in the fields of ADHD and related learning and behavioural difficulties. Their site provides information on ADHD and related resources.
- This free course from Future Learn provides you with the opportunity to learn about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder including ADHD symptoms, the latest research and ADHD treatment.