The Micro Internship Programme gives you the opportunity to work for an employer on a flexible, part-time basis for 40 hours. Undergoing several training sessions, coaching and face-to-face client meetings, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain work experience whilst receiving support from a Queen Mary supervisor.
Who can apply?
Open to Queen Mary students from:
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Economics and Finance
- School of Biological and Checmical Sciences
- School or Business Management
Why take part?
- Gain real-life work experience
- Build interpersonal, time management & professional skills
- Receive references for future employment
- Receive skills training from Careers and Enterprise staff – before and after your micro internship
- The Micro Internship Programme will be listed on your digital transcript, the Higher Education Achievement Record (HEAR)