Barts and The London Dental Club Annual Clinical Meeting 2022
When: Friday, June 10, 2022 - Saturday, June 11, 2022, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Where: Perrin Lecture Theatre, Whitechapel campus, 4 Newark St, London E1 2AT
Bringing together professional development and social opportunities, the Dental Club Annual Clinical Meeting is an ideal opportunity for you to meet with colleagues and former classmates, make new contacts, gain CPD points and learn about current developments and innovations, as well as network with some of the leading names in dentistry. This programme now has remote attendance option! See the full programme: BLDC Annual Clinical Meeting 2022 - Programme [PDF 274KB].
You are invited to the event by Dr Asma Qureshi (Dentistry BDS, 2006), the President for 2021-22. Dr Asma Qureshi is a Speciality Dentist in Paediatric Dentistry at Chelsea & Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. The theme for this year's programme is Inner Smile. Topics include the Management of Acute Dental Trauma, Dental Management of patients with Craniofacial Trauma, Prosthodontics, Medico-Legal aspects of Dentistry, Oral Medicine, Digital Dental Implants, Stress and Anxiety in Dentistry and a Dental Hypnosis Panel.
There will also be special talks from HEMs London’s Air Ambulance on Life in the Trauma Team and the eponymous Evelyn Sprawson Lecture will be delivered by Dr Peter Dean on ‘Joseph Merrick and Frederick Treves and the Story of the Elephant Man’.
- £150 - Early bird (available until Friday 27 May)
- £165 - Full weekend delegate rate
- £100 - Discounted (DCPs, Barts and The London alumni who qualified up to 5 years ago)
- £130 - Friday only
- £75 - Saturday only
- £50 - Discounted (Retired dentists, vocational trainees, full-time Barts and The London postgraduate research dental students)
- FREE - Discounted (Barts and The London undergraduate and Masters dental students)
- FREE - Online attendance without CPD certificate
- £35 - Online attendance with CPD certificate
All rates include refreshments. A separate fee of £65 per person is payable for a subscription dinner in the wonderful setting of the Old Library.
How to make a booking
Book online or telephone +44 (0)20 7882 5042 to make a payment by debit or credit card. You can also return your registration form with a cheque made payable to 'BATLAA'.
For more information about the event or if you would like help getting your contemporaries together, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have negotiated some special limited offer rates with the following hotels for our delegates:
- Clayton City of London: 10 New Drum Street, London, E1 7AT
A discounted rate will be up to May 27th subject to availability and with a 7 day cancellation policy. To book, please use the group code and the contact details below.
Group code: Royal London Dental
Phone: 020 3687 2777 Opt 1
- Wilde London Aldgate Tower Bridge: 75 Commercial Rd, London E1 1RD
A 25% discounted rate is available for any attendees of the Dental Club Meeting between 9th to 12th June. Please note this rate is subject to availability and with 24 hours cancellation policy.
Email with subject/code: Dental conference
- Mondrian London Shoreditch: 45 Curtain Rd, London EC2A 3PT
Rate of £320 inc. VAT per room per night. Contact Ash Aurora
Phone: 020 3988 4455