Alumni Extra Card
What are the benefits*?
- Reference use of the Mile End, Whitechapel and West Smithfield libraries. Visit the Library website for opening hours and guidelines for visitors, and email email@example.com to request our T&C's.
- Discounted rates at Qmotion Health and Fitness Centre, Queen Mary’s on-site gym on our Mile End campus. Visit the Qmotion website for opening hours and current rates.
- Access to the Senior Common Room (by prior arrangement)
- 10% off conference and holiday room bookings on campus. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to take up this offer.
*This information is correct at the time of writing and the Development and Alumni Engagement Directorate cannot be held liable for any change or withdrawal of any benefits and services.
Other things to note
Library Services during COVID-19
The Mile End Library has reopened on a limited basis. Please note that advance booking is required for study spaces; these are currently restricted to current students only. It is hoped that access will be extended to other user groups, including alumni, as soon as possible. For up-to-date information, visit the Library's dedicated COVID-19 webpage.
- The Alumni Extra Card does not have an expiry date; it gives you ongoing access to Queen Mary libraries (for reference purposes only)
- The benefits of the Alumni Extra Card may change from time to time. Please keep an eye on our website for the latest offers available.
- The Alumni Extra Card is non-transferable and remains the property of the Development and Alumni Engagement Directorate at Queen Mary University of London, and we reserve the right to withdraw the card and to change the above Terms & Conditions and any of the benefits that come with the card at any time with immediate effect and without notification
How to apply?
Alumni Extra Cards are only available to order online and will be sent out to you by post. We regret that we are not currently able to offer an in-person, on-demand service.
If you would like to register for an Alumni Extra Card, please apply online. Once you have completed the online application, please remember to email a passport-style photo of yourself as a JPEG attachment to email@example.com. Your Alumni Extra Card cannot be processed without a photo.
Upon receipt of your payment and digital photograph, your Alumni Extra Card will be processed and posted out to you at the earliest opportunity. Please ensure you state your up-to-date postal address on your online application form.
For further information, including processing times, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.