Undergraduate Entry Requirements:
- For a selected group of schools (see qmul.ac.uk/international/international-students/countries/turkey/), Devlet Lise Diplomasi (State High School Diploma) or Lise Bitirme Diplomasi (Private High School Diploma) at 85% with 85% in Year 12 Maths. Plus standard English language requirements.
- If you are an applicant from a school not on this list, Lise Diplomasi at 80% combined with 2 A-level exams with grades AA, including Maths.
- If you are an applicant with an overall average of 4 (70-84%) or above as final year (not cumulative) GPA in the Lise Diplomasi, you can use the SAT route to show that you are eligible to be considered for direct entry onto an undergraduate SEF course (with standard English language requirements), or you can apply for one of the undergraduate SEF courses with an integrated Foundation year.
- Alternatively, you can first do a stand-alone Foundation programme year, e.g. the QM International Foundation Programme in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- The Lise Diplomasi alone is normally not sufficient for entry onto an undergraduate SEF course.
Tel: +44 207 882 5511