Undergraduate Entry Requirements:
- If you are an applicant with an overall average grade of 80% or above in the Secondary Education Certificate, you can use the SAT route to show that you are eligible to be considered for direct entry onto an undergraduate SEF course (with standard English language requirements).
- Or you can apply for one of the undergraduate SEF courses with an integrated Foundation year.
- Alternatively, you can first do a stand-alone Foundation programme year, e.g. the QM International Foundation Programme in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- The Shahadat-al-thanawia-al-a'ama (Secondary Education Certificate) alone is not sufficient for entry onto an undergraduate SEF course.
- Higher Technician Diploma: In the subject of Finance, with at least 75% overall, including 75% in three or more Mathematics modules. Plus standard English language requirements.
Tel: +44 207 882 5511