European Law LLM
Part of: Law
There are dynamic and unprecedented changes affecting EU law today, such as Brexit and immigration policy, and there is a call for highly-trained, entrepreneurial legal professionals to contribute to and exact new policies as they occur. Take this compelling LLM at Queen Mary and be a part of a new cohort of graduates equipped to navigate and excel in European Law.
For the academic year 2020/21, you can start this LLM either in September 2020 or January 2021. An accelerated LLM is also available for January 2021 entry. Part-time is only available for September entry.
- A high rate of student employment within six months of graduation
- Prepare for a career in this growing subject, as the EU itself works across more policy areas
- Become part of our vibrant friends and alumni network
- Dedicated law careers advisers who organise events and internship opportunities with top UK and international law firms
- Your fellow students will come from the UK and more than 80 other countries, each able to draw on prior academic and professional experience from different jurisdictions