In our data-driven economy, companies are seeking highly numerate data experts who can use statistical techniques and the latest technologies to extract clear insights to inform every aspect of their strategy and operations. The Data Analytics MSc will teach you the core mathematical principles of data analysis and how to apply these to real-world scenarios.
- Be taught by expert academics, including industry practitioners - many of whom are Fellows of the Alan Turing Institute
- Learn from esteemed Queen Mary’s Institute of Applied Data Science members and attend lectures and seminars run by the Institute
- This programme is highly applied and will feature industry connections to help you put your learning into the context of real-world challenges
- Ideal if you have an interest in problem-solving and some understanding of probability or statistics
- Suitable for graduates from mathematical/numerate degree subjects, such as maths, statistics, physics, engineering, economics and computer science