KS3 Virtual Classroom
We are pleased to welcome you to our virtual classroom for students in Year 7 to 9.
- Click the "Enter the virtual classroom" button at the bottom of the page to check-in.
- You will be presented with an introductory message which will explain how to navigate the interactive classroom.
- Use the event menu to navigate between different lesson content.
This virtual classroom contains the following lessons that you can access, at any time. Please note, we will also have student ambassadors available between 2pm and 4pm every Wednesday who will be on hand to answer any questions about the content.
- Developing your skills and personal qualities - When you are at University, you will have the opportunity to participate in ‘clubs’ known as societies. This lesson will provide an opportunity for you to follow your interests or learn and try something new altogether.
- GCSE choices and personal interests - Choosing your GCSE options can be a bit overwhelming – how do you know what subjects you enjoy the most and will do best in? This lesson will help you to decide what subjects you might be interested in studying at GCSE and how these choices could link to career pathways.
- Benefits of Higher Education - In this lesson, you will explore the benefits of studying at University, including academic, social and employability benefits.
We are adding content all the time, so be sure to check back regularly.