KS3 Virtual Classroom
We are pleased to welcome you to our virtual classroom for students in Year 7 to 9.
- You can begin a workshop by selecting the relevant link from the options below.
- When you enter the workshop for the first time you will be asked to provide some basic information, this is only used for evaluation purposes.
- Additional instructions are available within the workshop platform.
You can access any of the workshops below, at any time.
- Developing your skills and personal qualities - When you are at University, you will have the opportunity to participate in ‘clubs’ known as societies. This workshop will provide an opportunity for you to follow your interests or learn and try something new altogether.
- GCSE choices and personal interests - Choosing your GCSE options can be a bit overwhelming – how do you know what subjects you enjoy the most and will do best in? This workshop will help you to decide what subjects you might be interested in studying at GCSE and how these choices could link to career pathways.
- Benefits of Higher Education - In this workshop, you will explore the benefits of studying at University, including academic, social and employability benefits.
We are adding content all the time, so be sure to check back regularly.