Skip to main content

Making changes to your application

We understand that sometimes you need to change your application status with us, whether you need to defer your offer for a year, change your course choice or withdraw completely.  Keep reading to find out what you need to do.

Updating your personal details

Once you have submitted your applications, you can still update your details within your UCAS Hub.

If you need to update your application details including:

  • your address
  • telephone number
  • email address

Please see UCAS guidance on making changes to your UCAS application for further information. 

Making changes to your offer

If you would like to:

  • Change year of entry to the programme (defer a year or start a year earlier)*
  • Change your course choice*
  • Withdraw your application

*Please note that it is not always possible for us to comply with your request.

You need to contact your Admissions team directly by email and include:

  1. Your Queen Mary Application Reference number or UCAS Personal ID number
  2. Clearly state your request
  3. Provide a clear reason for your request

Please ensure you email your request using the email account you applied from.  If somebody is emailing on your behalf, they must be listed as a nominated person on your UCAS application you must have provided us consent by email.



Back to top