What’s on offer?
We want you to feel at home here the moment you arrive, so there will be a number of complimentary events taking place as part of our Welcome Programme in Week 1.
We’ll give you practical advice about living and studying in London, and host optional social events like a boat trip down the River Thames, so you get to see London’s historic riverside while relaxing with your fellow students.
Throughout the rest of the Summer School, there will be events running regularly (which may incur a small fee). We will send you more information on the social programme and these optional events before you arrive, so you have plenty of time to plan your social calendar.
Our social calendar usually includes the following kinds of activities:
- A trip to Buckingham Palace
- A cruise down the River Thames;
- a Jack the Ripper tour and a Street Art tour
- A visit to the London Sky Garden;
- A ticket to see The Lion King, London's longest-running West-end musical
- East End Curry Night at Tayyabs
The social programme let us delve in to the rich culture and the fast life of London!— Makarandh Sai Prasada from India, International Migration Law