To be eligible for the Queen Mary Summer School, you must meet our entry requirements
- You must be over the age of 18 at the time of study
- You must meet our academic requirements, which are outlined below.
- All of our courses are taught and assessed in English. If English isn’t your first language, you must meet our English language requirements in order to join the course. The requirements vary for each course, check out our course profiles for more information.
See below for our specific entry requirements:
- If your home institution uses the four-point Grade Point Average (GPA) scale, we usually require a 3.0 GPA
- If your home institution uses the letter scale, you will need to have a B+
- If your home institution uses the UK scale, we usually require a 2:1 minimum
We welcome international qualifications and we consider every application individually on its academic merit. If you would like to discuss your eligiblity with the Summer School Team before submitting an application, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.