Have a question? Get in touch, one of the team will be happy to help.
Application deadline: 25 May 2018
There is no application fee for the QMUL Summer School.
What do I need to apply?
You’ll need to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- your current academic transcript or your record of studies to date
- evidence of your English Language proficiency, if your first language isn’t English (Please see our Entry requirements for full details)
- a written statement explaining why you'd like to attend the Summer School
- a copy of your passport
What do I do next?
- check that you meet the eligibility criteria
- work with your home university adviser to select the courses you want to study at QMUL and ensure they are approved/can transfer back to your own institution
- gather your transcripts and your proof of language proficiency (if applicable)*
- apply online to QMUL.
What happens then?
- we make a decision on your application within 5 days of your application date and send you an offer letter
- you accept our offer
- apply for a visa (if you need it)
- book your flights to London**
- read all of our pre-departure emails carefully before you arrive
- pack and get ready for your stay in London
- arrive in London and move into your new home with us on campus
- join the welcome programme and start your course
- complete all your welcome programme/orientation tasks
- enjoy your time at QMUL!
** Please don’t connect or enter the UK via Ireland, as there are visa restrictions.
“QMUL’s a great university to go to. It’s very diverse – you’ll meet so many people here. It’s a great part of London. Yeah: 10 out of 10. Recommend”
Natalia Hadjigeorgiou, Hunter College, NYC, spring 2016