Before submitting an application for the Queen Mary Summer School, please familiarise yourself with the application process below and prepare any necessary documents.
Applications are closed for 2019.
Making an application: our step-by-step guide
Submitting an application for the Queen Mary Summer School is a simple process – so easy that we can summarise it in just three steps!
- Choose a course: Take your pick from our 17 courses on offer – whether you want to build on your existing knowledge or explore a new discipline, there’s something for you! Please note, if you intend to transfer the credit from the Queen Mary Summer School back to your home university, you need to check that your home university has approved the course for credit transfer.
- Check that you meet the eligibility criteria: You can read our entry requirements here. Please note that the requirements vary for each course, so you should also consult the profile of the course you are interested in studying.
- Fill out our online application form: Click the link above to access our online application form. Please note that there is an application fee of £50. To support your application, you will also need to provide the following:
- a personal statement outlining why you would like to study at the Queen Mary Summer School (approximately 500 words),
- a recent academic transcript,
- evidence that you meet our English language requirements,
- a copy of your passport.
When we receive your application, we will review it and notify you of the outcome within 5 working days. If you receive an offer of a place, you will then have 10 working days to confirm your place by paying for your tuition fees in our e-shop.