Insurance Law LLM
Part of: Law
The Insurance Law LLM equips you with the knowledge, skills and practical tools you will need to understand insurance law, its practice and how it is regulated. Study to practice law in the insurance industry, the second biggest industry in the UK after banking. Gain your experience in London, one of the world’s leading centres for the industry, and home to the Lloyd’s insurance market.
For the academic year 2020/21, This LLM will start in September 2020. This programme is also available for part-time study.
- Study at the first UK university to offer a specialist LLM in Insurance Law
- Work within The Insurance, Shipping & Aviation Law Institute, which supports high-quality teaching and research in all areas of Insurance Law
- Meet and network with representatives from the insurance industry
- Take part in networking and social events run by the Queen Mary Postgraduate Law Society
- Your fellow students will come from the UK and more than 80 other countries, each able to draw on prior academic and professional experience from different jurisdictions