Throughout the year, we host a variety of courses and events relevant to the design and execution of pragmatic clinical trials.
- 14 - 15 November 2022: Current Developments in Cluster Randomised Trials and Stepped Wedge designs
Planned courses and events
- Introduction to Pragmatic Trials
- Introduction to Trials within Cohorts (TwiCs) within hospitals and other settings
- Inside a Clinical Trials Unit
- Practical Workshop on Planning and Reporting Pilot and Feasibility Studies
- Practical Course on Cluster Randomised Trials and Stepped Wedge designs
- Trial Managers Monthly Forum
- Trials within Cohorts (TwiCs) May Seminar Series
- Pride and Pragmatism: Celebrating 50 Years of Pragmatic Trials
- Current Developments in Cluster Randomised Trials and Stepped Wedge designs
- Patient-reported outcomes as individual-level interrupted time series in observational studies
- Trials Using Cohorts & Routine Health Data: Efficiency and Analysis Symposium
To receive regular updates on courses and events email the PCTU Courses and Events Team. We will not share your information and you can unsubscribe at any time.
If you are interested in hosting a course, conference or event in collaboration with the PCTU, contact the PCTU Courses and Events Team.
If you need to cancel your place on a PCTU course or event please read our cancellation policy.