QMA is the magazine for alumni and friends of Queen Mary University of London and is sent to over 90,000 former students, worldwide. QMA replaces QUAD, the previous alumni magazine.
The magazine contains news and features about what is happening at Queen Mary, interviews with alumni and a digest of news from alumni.
- QMA - Issue 2, Spring 2015: featuring an interview with alumnus Professor Mark Caulfield, Co-director of the William Harvey Institute, and Alumni in the Spotlight
- QMA - Issue 1, Spring 2014: featuring an interview with recent graduate, Emily Yates (BA English, 2013), celebrating the Mile End Group's tenth anniversary, as well as a digest of alumni news
- QUAD - Issue 17, 2009: featuring an interview with Martin Uden (Law, 1976), British Ambassador to the Republic of Korea
- QUAD - Issue 16, 2007: featuring TV Chef and Chief Executive of Fuge Foods, Ching-He Huang (QMC, Economics 1999)
- QUAD - Issue 15, 2006: featuring an interview with BG Chief Executive, Frank Chapman (QMC, Mechanical Engineering 1974)