We host a range of weekly and annual events, including:
- Departmental Guest Speaker Seminar Series
- Postgraduate Research Afternoons
- LingLunch talk series
- reading groups for formal linguistics, sociolinguistics, and experimental linguistics
- the annual Jenny Cheshire Lecture
- the annual London Semantics Day
- Quirk Fellow workshops and public lecture
We maintain a google calendar with complete details of all upcoming and past events. To receive email announcements of all QMUL Linguistics Events, subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org at QMULs listserver. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
If you have issues with any of these links or pages, please email email@example.com
How to find us
Events take place in various buildings around the Mile End Campus, including ArtsOne (37), ArtsTwo (35), Francis Bancroft Building (31) and the Graduate Centre (18) highlighted on the map below. For a more detailed campus map including a legend, visit this link.
20 January 2021
17 February 2021
17 March 2021