Prehospital Medicine MSc,
Part of: Medicine
This part-time MSc in Prehospital Medicine is aimed at those who want to make a difference within the healthcare profession. Focussing on both the tried and tested and the novel, this popular course combines concepts, materials and practice to form the technical and non-technical basis for praxis.
- Learn from and work closely with London Air Ambulance and the Institute of Prehospital Care - world leaders in the field of prehospital medicine
- Study part-time alongside professional commitments
- Apply what you've learned directly to professional work
- Undertake research and practical work in specialty
- Develop industry contacts and enjoy networking opportunities and support from Academic Advisors and the student office