Apply for MSc Applied Data Analytics
Thank you for your interest in applying for a place at Queen Mary University of London to study for the MSc Applied Data Analytics as a distance learning student. This programme will be delivered online via Coursera.
This webpage was created to help you determine whether you are eligible to apply for the MSc Applied Data Analytics and full details about the programme can be found on the Coursera website.
Should you have any questions or wish discuss the programme, please contact an Enrollment Counsellor at Coursera at QMUL-MScADA@coursera.org.
Important information to read before applying
- Undergraduate degree equivalent to a 2:1 or above in a subject with substantial mathematical content, i.e. Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Economics and Computer Science.
- Undergraduate degree equivalent to a 2:2 plus 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Native English or an acceptable equivalent to IELTS 6.5 overall, including 6.0 in Writing and 5.5 in Reading, Listening and Speaking. Click here for a full list of accepted English language exams.
- A working knowledge of Python
- As part of the application process, you will be asked to provide your degree certificate and transcripts
- Should your application be successful, this programme has a fee of £19,440. There are different payment options available outlined here.
- Whilst enrolled on the course, students can expect a time commitment of 18 hours a week
If you wish to apply for this programme, please confirm if you can answer YES to either of the below questions:
Do you have an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2:1 or above in a subject with substantial mathematical content?
Do you have a an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2:2 or above in a subject with substantial mathematical content alongside relevant work experience of at least 3 years?