Part of: Dentistry
If you are a dental graduate who wants to pursue a career in prosthodontics, this programme is for you. The Professional Doctorate Programme in Prosthodontics provides integrated training for dentists who aspire to be specialists, either in primary or secondary services, or clinical academics of the future.
- World-class teaching facilities available to carry out state-of-the-art biomedical research
- Cover all the topics in the GDC (UK) Specialist Curriculum
- Be taught by expert clinicians and academics, recognised for excellence
- Recognised as official UK training for registered home students wishing to become specialists and for the Membership in Prosthodontics of The Royal College of Surgeons
- Study at one of the UK’s top-rated dental schools: we’re joint first for research impact (REF 2014)