The world of accountancy and finance is constantly changing. This engaging programme offers a contemporary and specialised approach to accountancy and finance, focusing on the exploration of key practical, theoretical and empirical issues. Enhance your career prospects with an understanding of the complexity of policies and practices.
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) - a globally recognised professional qualification
- Students are eligible for the CIMA Masters Gateway – a fast track route where you enter CIMA at the Management Case Study bypassing 11 exams. Find out more about this entry route here
- CIMA University partner – In partnership with CIMA students on this programme can sit this exam alongside their masters and achieve the globally recognised "CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting" – graduating with dual awards
- Study at one of the top economics schools in the country, in one of the financial capitals of the world
- Gain a real-world perspective from visiting 'practitioner' City professionals
- Take part in the MSc Investment Club which gives you hands-on experience in trading and portfolio analysis
- Benefit from the relaxed (no formal assignments/exam) setting of an optional module which focuses on employability and professional skills.