New library resources
We have now subscribed to a number of important resources relevant to all three faculties. In addition to this, we have been allocated additional funds to be invested in e-books.
We have now subscribed to a number of important resources relevant to all three faculties:
- Academic Video Online – a comprehensive video subscription that includes over 70,000 titles spanning the widest range of subject areas including anthropology, business, counselling, film, health, history, music
- Clinical Key – a clinical search engine and point-of-care database that provides access to thousands of online resources
- Digital Theatre Plus – a resource that offers full-length filmed stage performances of classic and modern plays, along with interviews and workshops with playwrights, directors, designers, actors, musicians
- Law Trove – a website hosting Oxford University Press's law textbook content
- LWW Health Library – Lippincott's online platform for the delivery of high quality educational and clinical content, including authoritative texts, multimedia resources, and teaching and learning tools
- Oxford Research Encyclopaedia of Literature – a reference tool that aims to map the world's entire landscape of literary expressions and criticism, bringing together the various fields and approaches that make up literature in its broadest sense
These resources are available via the Library Search or the A-Z list of Databases (follow this link to tips on how to search for library resources). If you need help accessing these resources, please email email@example.com.
In addition to this, Library Services has been allocated an additional £100,000 to be invested in building its e-book collection. With these additional funds, the library will ensure that Queen Mary students have access to the resources they need, when they need them.
For media information, contact: