- Phd Admissions Tutor (Qualitative Disciplines)
- Member of the Department of Business and Society
Dr. Stella Ladi is a Reader at Queen Mary University of London and an Associate Professor at Panteion University in Athens. She is research fellow at the Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) and Research Associate at the Hellenic Observatory, LSE. She previously worked as a lecturer at University of Sheffield and University of Exeter. She has also been a Research Fellow at the Barcelona Institute of International Studies (IBEI). She has acted as a public policy expert at the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of the Aegean, Greece. In July 2002 she completed her PhD thesis at the University of York.
- BUS244: European Business Context
Stella is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Crisis management: the Eurozone crisis, the Covid-19 crisis
- The role of experts in public policy
- Public policy and public administration reforms
- Europeanization, globalization, transnational administration and global public policy
Centre and Group Membership:
- Member of the Centre for Globalisation Research (CGR)
- Member of the Centre for European Research
- Memeber of the Public Management and Regulation Cluster
Books and special journal editions
- Moury, C., Ladi, S, Cardoso, D. and Gago, A. (2021), Capitalising on Constraint: Bailout Politics in Eurozone Countries, Manchester: Manchester University Press (in press).
- Wolff. S. and Ladi., S. (eds.), (2020), Pandemic Politics and European Union Responses, Special Issue in Journal of European Integration, 42.8.
- Ladi, S. and Dalakou V. (2016), Public Policy Analysis, 2nd edition, Athens: Papazisis (text-book in Greek).
- Ladi, S. and Stone, D. (eds.), (2015), Global Policy and Transnational Administration, Special issue in Public Administration, 9. 4.
- Ladi, S. and Tsarouhas, D. (eds.), (2014), Symposium on Austerity Politics in the EU, Political Studies Review, 12.2.
- Ladi, S. (2005), Globalization, Policy Transfer and Policy Research Institutes, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar.
- Ladi, S. (editor), (2005), Europeanization and Environmental Policy, Policy and Society, 24.2.
- Percy-Smith, J. with Burden, T., Darlow, A., Dowson, L., Hawtin, M. and Ladi, S. (2002), Promoting Change through Research, York: Joseph Rowntree Foundation.
Articles in peer reviewed journals
- Ladi, S., Angelou, A. and Panagiotatou, D. (2021), “Regaining Trust: evidence-informed policy making during the Covid crisis in Greece”, South European Society and Politics (accepted and forthcoming).
- Ladi, S. and Wolff, S. (2021), “The EU Institutional Architecture in the Covid-19 Response: Coordinative Europeanization in times of Permanent Emergency”, Annual Review of the Journal of Common Market Studies (accepted and forthcoming).
- Ladi, S. and Tsarouhas, D. (2020), "EU Economic Governance and Covid-19: Policy Learning and Windows of Opportunity”, Journal of European Integration, 42. 8: 1041-56, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/07036337.2020.1852231
- Wolff. S. and Ladi., S. (2020), “European Union Responses to the Covid-19 Pandemic: Adaptability in Times of Permanent Emergency” Journal of European Integration, 42.8: 1023-40, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/07036337.2020.1853120
- Crespy, A. and Ladi, S. (2019), “In the Name of ‘the People’? Popular Sovereignty and the 2015 Greek Referendum”, Journal of European Integration, 41. 7: 871-885 https://doi.org/10.1080/07036337.2019.1665661
- Ladi, S. and Tsagkroni V. (2019), “Analysing Crisis Parliamentary Discourse: Who should we Blame?”, Journal of Common Market Studies: 1-20, DOI: 10.1111/jcms.12873
- Ladi, S., Lazarou, E. and Hauck, J. (2018), “Brazilian Think-Tanks and the Rise of Austerity Discourse”, Policy & Society, 37. 2: 222-242. (available at: https://doi.org/10.1080/14494035.2017.1397396).
- Ladi, S. and Tsarouhas, D. (2017),“The International Diffusion of Regulatory Governance: EU Actorness in Public Procurement” Regulation and Governance, 11: 388–403. (available at: https://doi:10.1111/rego.12163).
- Stone, D. and Ladi, S. (2015), “Global Public Policy and Transnational Administration”, Public Administration, 9. 4: 839-55 (available at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/padm.12207/abstract).
- Ladi, S., and Tsarouhas, D. (2014) “The Politics of Austerity and Public Policy Reform in the EU”, Political Studies Review, 12. 2: 171-80. (available at: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1478-9302.12048/full).
- Ladi S. (2014), “Austerity Politics and Administrative Reform: The Eurozone Crisis and its Impact upon Greek Public Administration” Comparative European Politics, 12.2: 184-208. (available at http://www.palgrave-journals.com/cep/journal/vaop/ncurrent/abs/cep201246a.html).
- Tsarouhas, D. and Ladi, S. (2013), “Globalization and/or Europeanization? The Case of Flexicurity”, New Political Economy, 18. 4: 480-502 (available at http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13563467.2012.717612).
- Ladi, S. (2011), “Policy Change and Soft Europeanization: The Transfer of the Ombudsman Institution to Greece, Cyprus and Malta”, Public Administration, 89. 4: 1643-1663.
- Ladi, S. (2007), “The Role of Experts in Greek Foreign Policy” Hellenic Studies/ Etudes Helleniques, 15. 1: 67-84.
- Ladi, S. (2007), “Europeanization and Reforms of Environmental Policy in Greece”, Greek Political Science Review, 29: 40-60 (in Greek).
- Ladi, S. (2005), “Europeanization and Environmental Policy Change”, Policy and Society, 24. 2: 1-15.
- Ladi, S. (2005), “Policy Learning and the Role of Expertise in the Reform Process in Greece”, West European Politics, 28. 2: 279-296.
Chapters in edited books
- Ladi, S. and Lampropoulou, M. (2021), “Market Regulation via Independent Agencies in Post Crisis Greece”, in G. Alogoskoufis and K. Featherstone (eds.), Greece and the Euro: From Crisis to Recovery, Hellenic Observatory and The Fletcher School: 308-323
- Ladi, S. (2020), “Government Policy-Making” in K. Featherstone and D. Sotiropoulos (eds.), The Oxford Handbook of Modern Greek Politics, Oxford: Oxford University Press: 441-455.
- Ladi, S. (2019), “European Studies as a Tributary of Global Policy and Transnational Administration”, in D. Stone and K. Moloney (eds.), Oxford Handbook on Global Policy and Transnational Administration, Oxford: Oxford University Press: 293-309.
- Leoditsis, V. and Ladi, S. (2017), “The Changing Nature of Europeanization”, in E. Ongaro and S. Van Thiel (eds.), Public Administration and Public Management in Europe, Basingstoke: Palgrave: 765-781.
- Stone, D. and Ladi, S. (2017), “Policy Analysis and Think Tanks in Comparative Perspective”, in M. Brans, I. Geva-May and M. Howlet (eds.), Routledge Handbook of Comparative Policy Analysis, London: Routledge: 324-340.
- Ladi, S. (2016), “Discursive Institutionalism, Problem Definition and the Consequences of Crisis for Agenda-Setting” in N. Zahariadis (ed.), Handbook of Public Policy Agenda Setting, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar: 457-469.
- Ladi, S. and Graziano, P. (2014), “‘Fast-Forward’ Europeanization: Welfare State Reform in Light of the Eurozone Crisis”, in Coman, R., Kostera, Th. and Tomini, L. (eds.), Europeanization and EU Integration: From Incremental to Structural Change?, Basingstoke: Palgrave: 108-126.
- Ladi, S. (2012) “Rival Hypotheses of Europeanization: Comparing the Roles of the EU and BSEC in Good Governance Reforms” in Th. Exadaktylos και C. Radaelli (eds), Research Design in European Studies, Basingstoke: Palgrave: 221-36.
- Ladi, S. (2012), “The Greek Economic Crisis: A Trigger for Public Administration Reforms?” in P. Liargovas (ed.), Greece: Economics, Political and Social Issues, NY: Nova Science Publishers, Inc: 197-207.
- Ladi, S. (2011), “Think-Tanks, Discursive Institutionalism and Policy Change”, in G. Papanagnou (ed), Social Science and Policy Challenges, Paris: UNESCO: 205-220.
- Ladi, S. (2004) “Environmental Policy Transfer in Germany and Greece” in M. Evans (ed), Policy Transfer in Global Perspective, Aldershot: Ashgate: 79-92.
- Ladi, S. (2000), “Globalization, Think-Tanks and Policy Transfer” in D. Stone (ed.), Banking on Knowledge: The Genesis of the GDN, London: Routledge: 203-220.
Encyclopedia entries and bibliographies
- Ladi, S. and Spyropoulou, V. (2019), “Greek Crisis.” in P. James (ed.), Oxford Bibliographies in International Relations. New York: Oxford University Press, https://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199743292/obo-9780199743292-0268.xml?rskey=Drp5zd&result=98.
- Ladi, S. (2011), “Think-Tanks” in B. Badie, D. Birg-Schlosser and L. Morlino (eds.), International Encyclopaedia of Political Science, London: Sage.
- Angelou, A., Ladi, S. and Panagiotatou, D. (2021), “Evidence-informed Policies and Public Trust during the Covid-19 Pandemic”, IHSS Covid‐19 Working Group, no 4, QMUL, https://www.qmul.ac.uk/ihss/media/qmul/ihss/documents/IHSS-Covid-Working-Paper-No.-4-Stella-Ladi.pdf
- Sharma, N., Reddy, S., Clammer, J., Kostakos, G. and Ladi, S. (2021), “Implementing the SDGs in India: Poverty, Hunger and Gender”, Foundation for Global Governance and Sustainability (FOGGS), March 2021, https://www.foggs.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/India-SDG-implementation-QMULprojectFinalFinalReport31Mar2021.pdf
- Moury, C., Ladi, S., Cardoso, D. and Gago, A. (2020), “Capitalising on External Constraint: Six Things you Should Know about Eurozone Bailouts”, 2020EUI RSCAS, 2020/95, Florence: European University Institute, https://cadmus.eui.eu/handle/1814/69297.
- Lampropoulou, M. and Ladi, S. (2020), “The Role and Performance of Independent Regulatory Agencies in Post-Crisis Greece?” GreeSE Paper No 145, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Voss, E., Ladi, S. and Rego, R. (2015), Squaring the Circle: Innovations and Tools of Balancing Restructuring and Cost-Saving with longer Term Visions of Sustainable and High Quality Public Services, Final Report of the CEEP Project “Exchange of Practices between Leaders in Public Services”.
- Ladi, S. (2015), “Is it true that the Public Sector in Greece is unduly large?”, Crisis Observatory, Athens: Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (in Greek). http://crisisobs.gr/2015/04/stella-ladi-ine-alithia-oti-o-dimosios-tomeas-stin-ellada-ine-ipervolika-megalos/
- Ladi S. (2012), “The Eurozone Crisis and Austerity Politics: A Trigger for Administrative Reform in Greece?” GreeSE Paper No 57, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Ladi, S. (2011), “Economic Crisis and Administrative Reform in Greece and Cyprus: Opportunities and Constraints”, Policy Paper 2, Nicosia: Cyprus Center for European and International Affairs, University of Nicosia (in Greek).
- Ladi. S. (2008), “Good Governance and Public Administration Reform in Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC) Member-States”, Xenophon Paper No 6, Athens: ICBSS.
- Ladi, S. (2006), “Globalization and Europeanization: Analysing Change” Working Paper 4, Barcelona: IBEI.
- Ladi, S. and Pop, D. (2005), Approaches to Measuring Capacity and Capacity-Building for Policy Research, Budapest: Center for Policy Studies, Central European University.
Grants, Contracts and Awards:
- Leader of the project “Global Government Approaches to Evidence in Combatting Covid-19”, Research England Quality-related Research Strategic Priorities Fund, Queen Mary, 4/12/20-31/3/21
- Member of the team of the project “Developing a Comprehensive Strategy against Racism, Intolerance and Hate Crime” in Greece, DG Justice and Consumers, European Commission, 1/10/19-1/3/22
- Leader of the project “Implementing the SDGs in India: Poverty, Hunger and Gender”, Queen Mary Global Engagement Research Initiation Scheme, December 2019-26 June 2021.
- Member of the steering committee of the NEXTEUK Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence awarded at the Centre of European Research, Queen Mary University of London, 1/9/19 to 31/8/22
- Member of research team of the project “Democracy in Times of Crisis: Power and Discourse in a Three-Level Game”, Portuguese National Funding Agency for Science, Research and Technology (Project ref: PTDC/IVC-CPO/2247/2014), 4/4/16-1/9/2019
Current Doctoral Students:
- Razvan Hoinaru, 'Accountancy and Accountability in the IFRS: Objectives and Regulation.'
- Dyah Adi Sriwahyuni, ‘The introduction of knowledge management in tax administration: an institutional perspective analysis – a case study in the Indonesian Directorate General of Taxes.’
PhD Supervision Completions:
- Dr Dimitra Panagiotatou, 'Why Political Goals are Difficult to Achieve in a Multi-level Governance System? The Formation, Implementation and Communication of EU Cohesion Policy in Selected European Regions'. (Awarded 2020).
- Sharma, R., Reddy, S., Clammer, J., Kostakos, G., Ladi, S., 9/4/21, “Implementing the SDG in India: Poverty, Hunger and Gender”, article at Katoikos, https://katoikos.world/editorials-op-eds/implementing-the-sdgs-in-india-poverty-hunger-and-gender.html
- Interview with Mary Sinanidis on Greece’s management of the second wave of Covid-19, Neos Kosmos, 11/12/20, https://neoskosmos.com/en/181679/greeces-ineffective-handling-of-lockdown-2-0-the-king-is-naked/
- Interview with Thomas Maresca on tourism and Covid-19 in Greece, UPI, 1/9/20, https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2020/09/01/Greece-struggles-to-lure-tourists-back-amid-rising-COVID-19-cases/8241598890417/
- Ladi, S., Gago, A., Moury, C. and Cardoso, D., 9/7/2020, “Coronavirus Recovery – Lessons from the Eurozone Crisis”, article at The Conversation, https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-recovery-lessons-from-the-eurozone-crisis-142191
- Interview with Andrej Matisak on coronavirus crisis management in Greece, Pravda, 22/5/20, https://spravy.pravda.sk/svet/clanok/552245-z-grecka-covid-19-neurobil-choreho-muza-europy/
- Interview with Naomi O’Leary on coronavirus crisis management in Greece, The Irish Times, 19/5/20, https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/this-whole-corridor-is-dead-europe-s-coronavirus-care-home-disaster-1.4256568
- Interview with Jaime Gutierrez on coronavirus crisis management in Greece, RTVE, 7/5/20, https://www.rtve.es/noticias/20200507/coronavirus-grecia-portugal/2013383.shtml
- Interview with Alex Economou on coronavirus crisis management in Greece, Neos Kosmos, 4/5/20, https://neoskosmos.com/en/163841/greek-example-shows-way-for-countries-mired-in-covid-19-crisis/
- Interview with Joaquin Luna Morales on coronavirus crisis management in Greece, La Vanguardia, 3/5/20, https://www.lavanguardia.com/internacional/20200503/48924267392/los-aciertos-de-grecia-y-portugal.html
- Interview with Foteini Sfakiotaki on coronavirus crisis management in Greece, TV Creta News Programme, 25/4/20, https://tvcreta.gr/news/25-4-2020/ (from 1:20:04).
- Interview with Adrian Cochino on coronavirus crisis management in Greece, Libertatea, 24/4/20, https://www.libertatea.ro/stiri/grecia-virus-succes-experta-atena-2968353
- Interview with Billy Perrigo on coronavirus crisis management in Greece, The Time, 21/4/20 https://time.com/5824836/greece-coronavirus/
- S. Ladi, 17/4/20, “Greece: despite a decade of health cuts, coronavirus death rates appear comparatively low”, article at The Conversation, https://theconversation.com/greece-despite-a-decade-of-health-cuts-coronavirus-death-rates-appear-comparatively-low-136293
- Interview with Marina Rafenberg on coronavirus crisis management in Greece, Le Monde, 16/4/20, https://www.lemonde.fr/international/article/2020/04/16/coronavirus-en-grece-paques-la-plus-grande-fete-religieuse-sera-celebree-en-regime-confine_6036836_3210.html
- S. Ladi, 13/4/20, “Regaining Trust: tackling the coronavirus in Greece”, LSE Blog, https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/greeceatlse/2020/04/13/regaining-trust-tackling-the-corona-virus-in-greece/
- Interview with Katy Fallon on Greece’s management of Covid-19, The Independent, 8/4/20, https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/coronavirus-greece-cases-deaths-flatten-curve-update-a9455436.html
- Interview with Viviana Garcia on the negotiations after Brexit, EFE, 28/1/2020 https://www.lavanguardia.com/politica/20200128/473193824755/la-negociacion-comercial-nuevo-capitulo-en-la-saga-del-brexit.html
- Interview with Yiannis Papadimitriou on the election of a new President of Democracy in Greece, Deutsche Welle Radio, 21/1/2020.
- Interview with Almudena Domenech Redondo on British national elections, EFE, 9/12/19, https://www.efe.com/efe/espana/portada/los-britanicos-deciden-en-las-urnas-si-se-regalan-el-brexit-por-navidad/10010-4128463 reproduced in many Spanish newspapers.
- Interview with Marina Rafenberg on Greek PMs visit to Paris, Le Monde, 23/8/19 https://www.lemonde.fr/international/article/2019/08/23/kyriakos-mitsotakis-cherche-des-allies-pour-desserrer-l-etau-budgetaire-sur-la-grece_5501987_3210.html
- Interview to Polydefkis Papadopoulos on no deal Brexit, First Radio Programme, ERT, Athens, 4/8/19.
- Interview with Pericles Vassilopoulos, Athens Calling, First Radio Programme, ERT, Athens, 15/7/19, https://www.mixcloud.com/PericlesVassilopoulos/athens-calling-15072019/
- Interview with Charlotte Stievenard on the newly elected Greek government, Radio France International, 13/7/19, http://www.rfi.fr/emission/20190713-le-gouvernement-kyriakos-mitsotakis-lance-premiers-chantiers
- Interview with Andrej Matisak on the Greek elections, Pravda, 8/7/19, https://spravy.pravda.sk/svet/clanok/518419-tsipras-grekov-sklamal-uspokoji-ich-nova-vlada/
- Interview with Nick Miller on the Greek elections, The Sydney Morning Herald, 6/7/19, https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/greek-election-signals-the-beginning-of-the-end-of-populism-20190705-p524ef.html
- Interview with Lasse Sol Sunde on the Greek elections for Weekendavisen and for the Danish National Radio https://www.dr.dk/radio/p1/orientering/orientering-2019-07-05 (at 28.40) and https://www.dr.dk/radio/p1/orientering/orientering-weekend-2019-06-29 (at 01.11), 24/6/19.
- Interview with Marina Rafenberg on the European elections as a test for Alexis Tsipras, Le Monde, 24/5/19, https://www.lemonde.fr/international/article/2019/05/24/en-grece-les-elections-europeennes-ont-valeur-de-test-pour-alexis-tsipras_5466792_3210.html
- Roundtable on the European Parliament elections of May 2019, Hellenic Parliament TV Channel, Athens, 15/5/19, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAB4VV3rTV4 (at 42,37min).
- Interview with Charlotte Stievenard on the Greek political parties campaigns for the European elections, Radio France International, 10/5/19, http://www.rfi.fr/europe/20190511-grece-elections-europeennes-campagne-tsipras-syriza
- Interview to Polydefkis Papadopoulos on the European Elections, First Radio Programme, ERT, Athens, 12/5/19.
- Interview to Polydefkis Papadopoulos on Brexit, First Radio Programme, ERT, Athens, 30/3/19.
- Interview to Polydefkis Papadopoulos on the UK Parliament vote on Brexit, First Radio Programme, ERT, Athens, 19/1/19.
- Interview to Polydefkis Papadopoulos on the UK Parliament vote on Brexit, First Radio Programme, ERT, Athens, 8/12/18.
- Interview with Marta Mladenova on Y. Varoufakis candidature for MEP, Bulgarian National Radio, 30/11/18, http://bnr.bg/post/101052253/katerina-di-facio-transnacionalnite-demokratichni-dvijenia-sa-novoto-politichesko-avlenie-v-evropa
- Interview on Brexit negotiations standstill, Radio Sputnik, 16/10/18, https://soundcloud.com/radiosputnik/uk-still-has-time-to-get-an-agreement-despite-no-deal-possibility-expert
- Interview to Polydefkis Papadopoulos on the UK government crisis in light of the Brexit negotiations, First Radio Programme, ERT, Athens, 14/7/18.
- Interview on the First Round of the Brexit Negotiations, Voice of Islam, 14/12/17, https://m.soundcloud.com/voislam/breakfast-show-podcast-14-12-2017?in=voislam/sets/breakfast-show-1
- Interview on the European Commission’s Proposal on the Eurozone Reform, Radio Sputnik, 7/12/17, https://soundcloud.com/radiosputnik/none-of-the-countries-are-ready-to-join-the-eurozone-because-of-economic-criteria-dr-stella-ladi
- S. Ladi, “The Future of Europe goes through its Regions”, Ta Nea, 7/1/17, pp. 30-31 (in Greek, daily newspaper).
- Interview to Almudena Domenech on Brexit Referendum Anniversary, EFE, London, 23/6/17.
- Interview to Polydefkis Papadopoulos on the announcement of the British elections, First Radio Programme, ERT, Athens, 22/4/17.
- Interview to Polydefkis Papadopoulos on Brexit, First Radio Programme, ERT, Athens, 1/4/17.
- Interview to Viviana Garcia on Brexit, EFE, London, 31/12/16.
- Interview to Thanasi Tsakiris, Ilioupolis On Air Radio Station, “Political Science and Public Policy”, 6/12/16, http://www.ilioupolisonline.gr/component/muscol/A/13-ax-eksousia/56-ax-eksousia-2016-2017/227-6-12-2016-me-ti-stella-ladi-gia-politiki-epistimi-kai-dimosia-politiki.html?Itemid=901 (in Greek)
- Interview to Stelios Vogiatzakis, Ethnos, “17 Years Old: Cautious but Ready for the Vote”, 9/7/2016, http://www.ethnos.gr/koinonia/arthro/epifylaktikoi_oi_17xronoi_alla_etoimoi_gia_tin_kalpi-64405486/ (in Greek).
- Interview to Efi Koutsokosta on Brexit, Euronews, 28/6/2016.
- Interview to James Franey on Brexit, Euronews, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTYXGfGl5wk&feature=youtu.be, 22/6/2016.
- Interview to Konstantina Dimitrouli, First Radio Programme, ERT, Athens, 10/5/2016.
- Interview with Alexey Bogdanovsky, RIA Novosti, Russia, 22nd September 2015
- Interview with Aashild Langved, The Norwegian Business Daily, 18th September 2015
- Interview on Radio France International, 23rd July 15
- Ubuntu Radio. Greek crisis radio interview, 21st July 2015
- Andalou Agency - Energy News. 'Greece-Russia relations strong for energy', 14th July 2015
- Sputnik News. Alexis Tsipras: Greek Colossus Battling EU Dwarves, 11th July 2015
- RIA. 'Greece went bankrupt, improvements will take months', 10th July 2015
- Radio France International. 'Can Greece reach an EU bailout deal?' 25th June 2015
- Arise TV News. 'Is Greece able to do a deal with its creditors?, 17th June 2015
- Estrategia. 'De No Obtener Apoyo de Syriza, Tsipras Tendr? que Llamar a un Refer?ndum o a Elecciones [PDF 210KB]', 5th June 2015
- Estrategia. 'El Pago de Grecia Ayer No Cambia Nada [PDF 997KB]', 10th March 2015
- BBC Radio 4 Today Programme. 'Is Varoufakis applying game theory in his negotiations with the Eurozone partners?', 17th February 2015
- Radio Sputnik. 'Greece and Troika need to find an immediate solution', 16th February 2015
- WORT 89.9FM. 'Whats happening in Greek Politics', 6th February 2015
- Al-Jazeera Newshour. 'Dr Ladi discusses upcoming Greek elections', 29th December 2014