An undergraduate degree with the School of Physics and Astronomy combines excellent teaching, an enriching careers and employability programme and the cutting edge research expertise of a Russel Group institution. Undergraduate students benefit from access to a wide range of taught modules, dedicated student support and a fantastic array of academic and social activities organised by careers staff and our Student Society.
Use the links on the left of this page to browse information relating to all aspects of undergraduate study at the School of Physics and Astronomy or contact us on the details below.
- 1st in London for student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Flexible programme structure with huge range of specialst topics
- Excellent teaching facilities fitted as part of 2014 refurbishment
- Involved in pioneering international research collaborations, including the discovery of the Higgs boson
- Course accreditation and Juno Champion awarded by the Institute of Physics (IoP)
For further enquireis about postgraduate taught study in the School of Physics and Astronomy contact our admisions officer at:
+44(0)20 7882 6958
The school holds Juno Champion status, the highest award of this IoP scheme to recognise and reward departments that can demonstrate they have taken action to address the under-representation of women in university physics and to encourage better practice for both women and men.