Do you want to contribute to an area of cutting-edge research in an awe-inspiring subject? Do you want to delve deeper into advanced topics in physics or astronomy? Develop valuable new knowledge and skills? Prepare for a research career or embark on a completely new path? Whatever your motivation, a postgraduate degree from the School of Physics and Astronomy at Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) can help you achieve your ambitions.
Ranked joint first in London for research outputs (REF 2014), the school of Physics & Astronomy has an international reputation for its research across areas such as experimental particle physics, materials physics, superstrings and astrophysics.
- Ranked joint first for research outputs in London (REF 2014)
- Opportunity to work closely with leading researchers
- Excellent research and teaching facilities as part of £12m refurbishment in 2014
- Generous financial support
- A wide range of intercollegiate modules taught at other London institutions
- Careers and employability support through the South East Physics Network