Unite Foundation Scholarship
About the award
Country: United Kingdom
No. of awards: various
Deadline: 8th June 2018
Queen Mary University of London works in partnership with the Unite Foundation to offer accommodation scholarships to young people who have been in care or are estranged from their families. The scholarship provides up to three years of free, year-round accommodation at Rahere Court.
Further information about the Unite Foundation and the scholarship is available here.
What is the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible to apply you need to be:
- Aged 25 or under on 1 September 2018
- UK home fee status student i.e. not an international student
- Studying at or holding a first choice offer from Queen Mary University of London
- Undertaking your first and only course of undergraduate study
- In receipt of or applying for student finance
- A care leaver or estranged from your parent(s)
How can I apply?
The closing date for Queen Mary University of London to receive your application is 8th June 2018. Please follow the instructions below. If you have any questions about the scholarship you can email email@example.com or telephone 020 7882 5079.
- Read through the guidance notes
- Complete the application form
- Submit your appication and supporting documents to us by:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- In person - The Student Enquiry Centre, Ground Floor Queens’ Building, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End, E1 4NS, or
- Post - Bursaries, Grants and Scholarships Office, Room E01 Queens’ Building, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End, E1 4NS