About the award
Country: United Kingdom
Value: £1,250 per year for three years
No. of awards: Up to 10 scholarships to be confirmed in September 2019
Deadline: November 2019
- For 2019/20 entry students ten scholarships will be available, subject to confirmation
- You must have enrolled in September 2019 and be in the first year of your course
- You must be under 25 years old at the start of the course
- You must be a permanent resident in the City of London or London Borough of Tower Hamlets and have lived there for at least three years
- You must be assessed by Student Finance England as having a household income of £42,875 or less
- You will have to make an application to be considered for one of the Aldgate and Allhallows Foundation Scholarships and application forms will be available after September 2019 enrolment
Applications for this award open once student have enrolled with us in September 2019.
If you require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.