About the award
Country: United Kingdom
Value: £1,250 per year for three years
No. of awards: Up to 10 scholarships to be confirmed in September 2020
Deadline: November 2020
- For 2020/21 entry students ten scholarships will be available, subject to confirmation
- You must have enrolled in September 2020 and be in the first year of your course
- You must be under 25 years old at the start of the course
- You must be a permanent resident in the City of London or London Borough of Tower Hamlets and have lived there for at least three years
- You must be assessed by Student Finance England (SFE) as having a household income of £42,875 or less. You do not need to take any loans if you do not wish to do so but you must ensure that you request a full income assessment by SFE when you apply for your student finance so that we can verify your household income figure
- You will have to make an application to be considered for one of the Aldgate and Allhallows Foundation Scholarships and application forms will be available after September 2020 enrolment
Applications for this award open once students have enrolled with us in September 2020.
If you require further information, please contact email@example.com.