Aldgate and Allhallows Foundation Scholarship
About the award
Country: United Kingdom
Value: £1,250 per year for three years
No. of awards: Up to 10 scholarships
Deadline: November 2022
- For 2022/23 entry students ten scholarships will be available, subject to confirmation
- You must have enrolled in September 2022 and be in the first year of your course
- You must be under 25 years old at the start of the course
- You must be a permanent resident in the City of London or London Borough of Tower Hamlets and have lived there for at least three years
- You must be assessed by Student Finance England (SFE) as having a household income of £42,875 or less. You do not need to take any loans if you do not wish to do so but you must ensure that you request a full income assessment by SFE when you apply for your student finance so that we can verify your household income figure
- You will have to make an application to be considered for one of the Aldgate and Allhallows Foundation Scholarships and application forms will be available after September 2022 enrolment
Applications for this award open once students have enrolled with us in September 2022.
If you require further information, please contact email@example.com.