About the project The team and contacts Publications
- Forthcoming The WhatsApp group and digital-analogue politics in urban north India Morgenstierne Seminar, Department of Culture Studies and Oriental Language, University of Oslo, Norway, 4 September 2019
- The WhatsApp group, digital-analogue politics and the city in India, Plenary for Cities, Infrastructure and the 'digital turn' in the Postcolony' hosted at King's College London, 27-28 June 2019
- The WhatsApp group, ‘digital living rooms’ and everyday political life in urban India Workshop on Digital politics and the politics of the digital, Queen Mary University of London, UK. 21 June 2019.
- Digital technology and democracy, invited public talk for Brave new digital worlds: the influence of technology on democracy. Tata Consultancy Services Spark Salon in partnership with Nesta, London. 11 June 2019.
- Political Parties, Digital Media, and Mediating Urban Life in India, Workshop on Mediated Campaigns and Unmediated Politics in Millennial India, Centre de Sciences Humaines, New Delhi, 28 April 2019
- WhatsApp, Extreme Speech, and Everyday Life, Symposium on Extreme Speech and Social Media, LMU-Munich and Centre for Internet and Society, New Delhi, 4 April 2019
- Party politics, digital mediations and the analogue city, Workshop on Political Parties and Democracy in the City' Queen Mary University of London, UK, 29 March 2019.
- The Role of WhatsApp in Indian Democracy, Conference on Social Media and Indian Democracy, National Law University, Delhi, 25 March 2019