5 December 2018
Time: 6:00 - 8:30pm
Speaker: Craig Fenton, Director of Strategy and Operations at Google
Venue: Arts Two Lecture Theatre, Queen Mary University of London, E1 4NS
Queen Mary Business and Enterprise Society is proud to welcome Craig Fenton, Director of Strategy and Operations at Google, to discuss how consumer behaviour has changed with the advances in digital assistance, and what this means for businesses.
With the rapid advances in technology, it is imperative for companies to be prepared to deal with the speed at which transformations take place in society, and innovation is becoming an essential tool for the survival of companies in the increasingly competitive and globalized scenario we face today.
Join us for a panel discussion and networking opportunities.
- 18:00 - Arrival at Arts Two Lecture Theatre, Mile End Campus
- 18:30 - Talk from Craig Fenton, Director of Strategy and Operations at Google, introduced by Simon Lucas, Head of the School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science.
- 19:15 - Break for refreshments and networking
- 19:35 - Panel discussion followed by Q&A session
- 20:20 - Refreshments and networking
This event is free, just make sure to book on our eventbrite.