28 September 2012
Venue: The Milton Lecture Theatre, OLD MEDICAL SCHOOL/ GARROD Building, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Whitechapel. London E1 2AD
Trauma Sciences Research Group and Barts Health NHS Trust present the first Trauma Rehabilitation Conference in the UK. Trauma Sciences Research Group is a new trauma research centre, first of its kind in the world, and is based at Blizard Institute, Barts and The London Medical School part of Queen Mary University London.
It is our aim to promote and support research in trauma outcomes locally, nationally and internationally. The Royal London Hospital provides acute rehabilitation to patients with multiple and complex injuries. It is the busiest Major Trauma Centre in London working in partnership with the North East London and Essex Trauma Network (NELETN)
The conference aims to give clinicians an overview of:
• Trauma systems in the UK (civilian and military)
• Rehabilitation challenges following injury.
• Research in trauma rehabilitation
• Long term outcome measurement in trauma
• Future education opportunities
• Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
• Speech and Language Therapists
• Dieticians, nurses , psychologists
• Other AHPs with an interest in trauma rehabilitation
Registration is £50. Unfortunately we are unable to offer student or any other discounts on this occasion.
Registration closes 17th September 2012. Cancellations must be received by 20th September 2012. Otherwise we are unable to refund the registration fee
Administrative: Surinder Pal, firstname.lastname@example.org
See Also - Directions
See Also - Programme