Dr Lisa Diane Morrison
Lecturer in Non-Profit Management; Programme Director for BSc Business Management (Social Change - Degree Apprenticeship)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +44 (0)20 7882 6541Room Number: Room 3.08, Francis Bancroft Building, Mile End CampusOffice Hours: Thurday 1.00pm - 3.00pm
- Programme Director for BSc Business Management (Social Change - Degree Apprenticeship)
- Member of the Department of Business and Society
Dr. Lisa Diane Morrison is a Lecturer in Non-profit Management at Queen Mary University of London, School of Business and Management. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Michigan and a Master of Social Work from Wayne State University in the U.S. Additionally, a Master of Science in Information Management from the University of Sheffield and obtained her Ph.D. Queen Mary, University of London School of Business and Management. Her Ph.D. research focuses on social service Non-Profit organizations in the UK and how knowledge and information management approaches influence performance evaluation and external funding.
Lisa is from Detroit, Michigan, and has extensive experience in the NPO sector. Additionally, Lisa has worked in varying capacities in the social care sector and has a broad knowledge of information management, counseling protocols, social work, and program management.
Lisa's interests include:
- Non-Profit Management
- Community of Practice
- Situated Learning; Measuring and Assessing organizational performance for Non-Profit organizations
- Public and Non-Profit Governance
- BUS001: Fundamentals of Management
- BUS024: Fundamentals of Management (for Science & Engineering Joint Honours Students)
- Morrison, L.D., 2016. Literature Review: Measuring and Assessing Organizational Performance for Non-Profits, Contextually Sensitive Standards and Measures for the Non-Profit Organization. Governance and Performance in Public and Non-Profit Organizations. Bingley: Emerald Group Publishing Limited, pp.233-256.