Our next Open Days will be held on the following dates:
- Friday 26th June 2015
- Saturday 27th June 2015
- Saturday 10th October 2015
A range of activities will be available on the day such as:
- Subject talks
- General interest talks – student life, residential services and study abroad
- Campus and accommodation tours
- Academic welcome areas- featuring all academic schools with current students and staff
- Student support fair- featuring Advice and Counselling, Careers, Disability and Dyslexia, Students’ Union, IT Services
Past Open Day talks
Watch a selection of subject talks from the October 2014 Open Day.
Can’t make it to our open day?
The UK Student Recruitment team organises campus tours of our Mile End campus throughout the year. Tours are led by current Queen Mary students, last approximately one hour and take in most of the key College facilities, such as the Library, Students' Union and gym. Book your tour.