Before you call us
Before you pick up the telephone, it's important that you have the following information to hand:
- your UCAS application number
- the name of the course you are interested in
- your results
- your UCAS history (ie if you have applied to university before or if you have received offers from other universities)
- your fee status (ie whether you are a home, EU or overseas student)
- your contact telephone number and email address
Please note that our UCAS Institution code is Q50.
Clearing and Adjustment campus visits
- Thursday 18 August 9am – 5pm
- Friday 19 August 9am – 5pm
There is no need to book, simply turn up to the People's Palace foyer (Mile End campus). Tours depart regularly throughout the two days.
We have a quota of 100 rooms available in QMUL Halls of Residence for eligible Clearing applicants. These will be allocated via a random ballot system to applicants who submit their online housing application by midnight, Wednesday 24 August.
Find out more
Clearing and Adjustment vacancies
During Clearing we may consider applicants whose grades are different from the standard entry requirements published on our online course finder. The subjects and indicative minimum entry requirements for each subject area that we offer are set out below.
If your grades are at or above the minimum indicative entry requirements, we may be able to consider you but this will depend on a range of factors, including the A level subjects you have taken and the number of places we still have available. If you are interested please give us a call and we can advise you.
Please note the following:
- You must have three A levels to be considered
- The majority of subjects do not accept General Studies or Critical Thinking as one of the three A levels
- Foundation entry means that you will join a four year degree programme, starting with the Science and Engineering Foundation Programme (SEFP), and not the first year of a Bachelors degree.
|Subject||Indicative entry requirements|
|Physics and Astronomy||First year||BCC including A level Maths and Physics|
|Foundation entry||CDD including A level Maths and Physics|