Queen Mary's Mile End location is one of the only campus based residential academic venues in London, located in the vibrant East End (zone 2), 1 mile from the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Canary Wharf and the City of London.
All bedrooms are available between mid-June and mid-September each year and have received a 3* campus grading from Visit England.
Conference accomodation at a glance
- Over 1,000 single ensuite bedrooms
- 400 single standard bedrooms (shared bathroom facilities)
- 3 star campus graded accommodation
- 24 hour reception and security presence
- 19 wheelchair accessible bedrooms
- Communal kitchen
- WiFi access (complimentary)
The accommodation is located in a village style layout on the banks of Regent’s Canal – featuring a 24-hour reception, laundry and eating facilities providing the ideal base for those visiting London for a conference or event during the summer and needing an escape from London's hustle and bustle.
|2020||10th June - 6th September 2020|
|2021||9th June - 5th September 2021|
Take a look inside the accommodation
- View photos in our photo gallery
- Take a virtual tour of a typical single ensuite bedroom
- Take a virtual tour of a typical single standard bedroom
Rates for 2020
Guests are offered the opportunity to stay on a bed and breakfast, half board or even full board basis if desired, with rates adapting according to the overall stay.
The following rates are based on a bed and breakfast basis:
|Room type||Rates (per room)|
|Single standard bedroom||N/A in 2020|
|Single ensuite bedroom||£50 inclusive of VAT (£60 inclusive of VAT during July)|
For half board and full board rates, please contact our team with your requirements.