Filming at Queen Mary
Queen Mary University of London has a diverse range of backdrops, from the teaching spaces to outside locations as well as the impressive Octagon and People’s Palace.
We operate a one stop shop for filming in Queen Mary owned locations.
- help you source your location
- liaise with relevant internal departments on your behalf
- attend recces
- facilitate filming on Queen Mary University owned property
- organise support services, eg refuse collection
- provide an the day support via our event management team
To apply to film at Queen Mary you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the following details:
- Date and time of shoot
- Size of production crew including staff and vehicles
- Size of cast & extras
- Rigging requirements
- Details of the production i.e. feature film, fashion shoot, documentary
- Topic of production
- Intended use of footage
This will however help us to understand your requirements and supply initial quotes. Please note that quotes will change depending on requirements and Queen Mary University reserves the right to cancel access should requirements change substantially.
We will also need a copy of your public liability insurance (£5,000,000 minimum) and a risk assessment if filming on Queen Mary University property.
We will need to carry out site visits with you and confirm exact details of the production.
In most instances, you will be invoiced prior to the filming taking place by our finance department. Therefore please ensure we have been given a purchase order (if required).
The cost of filming will depend on the size of the shoot and the impact on the wider University, staff and students.
Please contact our team with your requirements.