On 12-13 November 2019 we held a 2-day conference, with an optional conference dinner on the 1st evening. This annual conference consisted of a series of short talks, poster presentations, discussions and workshops about new perspectives for the design, the analysis, and the reporting of cluster and stepped wedge designs.
To review the presentations from the conference please visit QMUL's Cluster Randomised Trials Page.
- Jessica Kasza Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Andrew Forbes, Monash University, Australia (late withdrawal)
- Karla Hemming, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Monica Taljaard, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Joanne McKenzie, Monash University, Australia
Session on health economics for cluster randomised trials
- Josselin Thuilliez, Centre d’Économie de la Sorbonne, France
To review the programme from the conference 2019 please visit QMUL's Cluster Randomised Trials Page.