The pilot and feasibility studies collaboration is currently developing on-line training material. This will be available at the start of 2021.
This annual workshop is based on the work of the Pilot and Feasibility Studies (PAFS) collaboration*. The PAFS collaboration is an international research group working on the reporting and conduct of pilot and feasibility studies. In 2016 the group published a framework for defining pilot and feasibility studies and the CONSORT extension for randomised pilot trials. They also have a website dedicated to the design, analysis, and reporting of pilot and feasibility studies:
This workshop is aimed at anyone interested in planning or reporting a pilot or feasibility study. This could include health professionals, clinicians, epidemiologists, statisticians, PhD Students, NIHR Fellows etc.
*Members of the PAFS collaboration are:
- Professor Christine Bond, University of Aberdeen
- Professor Mike Campbell, University of Sheffield
- Professor Sandra Eldridge and Claire Chan, Queen Mary University of London
- Dr Sally Hopewell, University of Oxford
- Professor Gillian Lancaster, Keele University
- Professor Lehana Thabane, McMaster University
For further information and to register your interest please contact email@example.com