Scholarly Blog on Imagination hosts a Symposium on Professor Del Mar’s book
The Junkyard of the Mind – a scholarly blog devoted to the study of imagination – has hosted a multi-disciplinary symposium on Professor Maks Del Mar’s Artefacts of Legal Inquiry: The Value of Imagination in Adjudication (2020).
The symposium includes:
- An introduction to the book from Professor Del Mar
- A comment from Dr Margherita Arcangeli (Philosophy, Paris)
- A comment from Professor Guillemette Bolens (Literature, Geneva)
- A comment from Professor Catherine Wearing (Philosophy, Wellesley)
The book has also been reviewed in the New Rambler, by Professor Robert Spoo (Law, Tulsa).
An interview with Professor Del Mar about the book is available on Youtube.
- Find out more about Artefacts of Legal Inquiry: The Value of Imagination in Adjudication (Hart Publishing).
- Maks Del Mar is Professor of Legal Theory at Queen Mary. Read more about Professor Del Mar.
- Learn more about Queen Mary's Centre for Law and Society in a Global Context.