The QMUL Summer School offers students the opportunity to study with our academically excellent faculties for a short summer session. Students will have an authentic UK study experience and benefit from all that our multi-faceted campus has to offer. Our Summer School is an engaging and challenging environment, where students will experience our research-led teaching from world class academics.
- Spend summer at a world-leading institution
- Study in one of the most exciting cities in the world
- Live and study on our self-contained campus
- Enjoy guaranteed accommodation in London’s vibrant East End
- Teaching by international experts in their chosen field
- Study for credit towards your home degree
- Gain a truly global experience living and studying with students from all over the globe
What can I study?
We have a range of dynamic and exciting modules tailored for Summer School students. These are delivered across the following academic subject areas:
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine and Density
- London, Theatre, Performance (School of English & Drama)
- Artistic Rebellion in London and Paris (School of Language, Linguistics and Film)
- Screenwriting in London: Feature Film Fiction (School of Language, Linguistics and Film)
- British Cinema from the 1960's New Wave to the Arrival of Channel 4 (School of Language, Linguistics and Film)
- Presentations of London (School of Language, Linguistics and Film)
- International Business (School of Business Management)
- The International Politics of Global Health: An Introduction (School of Medicine & Dentistry)
- Issues and Debates in International Relations (School of Politics and International Relations)
- British Horror: Film, Television and Literature (School of History)
- Games and Strategies (School of Economics and Finance)
New modules are added to the list of options throughout the year. Please check back for details or sign up to find out more about The QMUL Summer School and receive updates and announcements.
The QMUL Summer School runs in two sessions:
Session 1: 25th June - 13th July 2018
Session 2: 16th July - 3rd August 2018
Each session is three weeks long. Students undertake one module per session. Full details will be released shortly. Please check back for details or sign up to find out more about The QMUL Summer School and receive updates and announcements.